Monday, April 02, 2007

Easter Peep

Here is my Easter peep from http://kat-knits.blogspot.com/ trying to fit in the scanner.

Also made two Barbie outfits for birthdays last week. Colors and styles picked by mini-me for her friends. A lavender sparkle gown "just like my [Barbie's] pink one, but lavender and sparkly" and a "rock star" sweater. I was also required to sew a jean skirt to go with that one.

Sent off my first Preemie Project donation today. The blue hat and booties. I have a whole collection of patterns to try next and I'm still knitting away on the blanket.

Also working on a knitted belt for me. We'll see about that one. Missed my cross-stitch-along group today. Too busy getting on top of my schedule to actually be on top of my schedule!

3 comments:

kat said...

peep looks cute even in a scanner

Obsidian Kitten said...

looks like an underwater view of a swimming peep!

great barbie outfits!

Scarlett said...

I love the peep! Another pattern in my to do stash.

My inner child loves your barbie stuff. My best friend as a child had an aunt who made her barbie clothes and I was also SO intensely jeolous of that!

And I love the fairies your daughter drew.

So, thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit! I enjoyed your blog a bunch!