Thursday, March 08, 2007

In my craft corner today...

Here is the chart for what I am calling the "fiesta dancers" dishcloth. It's not mine, but I don't think it had a name but I need a working title and the yarn I'm using is called "fiesta ombre." I am trying to backtrack and locate the blog where I found this chart, I got to it from Monthly Dishcloths last week. As you can see, I'm highlighting the rows yellow when I am reading right to left for the front of the cloth and pink when I am reading left to right for the back of the cloth.
The dancers won't show up so well on a varigated yarn like this, but I don't care. It's so happy.
Here is my spa cloth coming along slowly.

And here is the sampler.

And finally, here is the very beginning of a teeny hat for The Preemie Project. I'll get that link up here soon.

Oh yes, Snowflake Fantasy with all the roses and daisies. Next are the cast on flowers (no more bullions!).









No comments: