Saturday, December 19, 2009

This sounds fun again


As of 3:30 today I'm on winter break; I just recently figured out how to fix my camera; and I just knit my first stitches since visiting New York in July.
Prepared in July to take on staging a new version of La Fille Mal Gardee (apologies, I don't know how to accent the e and will look into it). Then discovered that we were going to do another Nutcracker Ballet Tea Party in addition to the new ballet. Fast forward to today: Both ballets turned out fabulous! Thanks to 3 snow days recently I have begun to remedy the squalorous state to which my house had retreated. And I knit something! It was just a little Christmas ornament for Mini-Me's teacher, but it was knitting! And I am sewing some Christmas presents this week with time to spare. Ahhhh.
Pix of craftiness forthcoming. Enjoy the pretty ballet in the meantime.

No comments: